Please review & click below to accept the Host1Help1 Hosting Agreement. If you have a question or concern regarding this agreement, please submit your question. Thank you.
Updated: April 9, 2021
Host1Help1 (“Host1Help1”) agrees to provide website hosting services to the Subscriber (“CLIENT”) subject to the following:
- Scope of Service: Host1Help1 agrees to provide an appropriate hosting environment & domain registration services for CLIENT’s website(s) as specified by the specific plan the CLIENT subscribes to.
- Use of Services: CLIENT agrees to refrain from the following as it relates to their hosting subscription.
- Sending any unsolicited email messages, if the messages would be reasonably expected to provoke complaints.
- Using the hosted website to engage in or promote any illegal activities, activities harmful to other’s computer, data, software, or networks including but not limited to hacker activities, virus creation, and distribution, denial of service attacks.
- Using hosted websites to engage in copyright, trademark, or patent infringement, display of materials that exploit children under 18 years of age or contain pornographic material of any kind, providing content that is offensive to the online community, including but not limited to profanity, bigotry, prejudice, racism, or hatred.
- Cancellations: Prior to renewal date, the CLIENT may cancel their hosting subscription at any time. There are no prorated refunds for early cancelation.
- Terminations: Host1Help1 reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time with a 30 day advance notice. OR Host1Help1 will terminate the hosting environment immediately if agreement is broken by CLIENT.
- Payment: CLIENT agrees to pay fees as specified by the hosting plan chosen. All fees are due at the beginning of each cycle (typically each month) and apply to the upcoming cycle (typically each month) depending on the agreement. The hosting subscription is automatically renewed. In the event of non-payment, services may be deactivated.
- Bandwidth Allotted: Specific quantity of bandwidth (incoming and outgoing) is allocated to each hosted website. Any use beyond this amount will be charged an additional fee.
- Performance and Data: Host1Help1 will make every effort to assure your website is available at all times. This includes regular updates and service on the server. Host1Help1 is not responsible for lost emails, data, or potential business due to a server outage. Host1Help1 maintains regular backups of the server. The CLIENT is ultimately responsible for all data (email, images, HTML files, etc) on their website.
- Warranties: Host1Help1 represents and warrants to CLIENT that it has the experience and ability to perform the services required by this Agreement; that it will perform said services in a professional and competent manner; that it has the power to enter into and perform this Agreement. However, CLIENT will not determine or exercise control as to general procedures, formats or subcontracting necessary to have these services meet CLIENT’S satisfaction.
- Exclusions: Host1Help1 is not responsible for custom or third party software installations, custom programming or custom scripts.
- Limited Liability: Host1Help1 will not be liable under any circumstance for any special or incidental damages arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement. This includes but is not limited to lost profits, lost data, phone bills, loss of privacy, and damages to third parties. The CLIENT is fully responsible for all the usage of their account.