What makes Host1Help1 different?
- We specialize in helping non-profits with no IT support professionally run and maintain their websites.
- We share our profits with other non-profits to help kids get the education they need to succeed.
- We have excellent customer service. We truly want you to succeed in your business or organization.
- We offer competitive pricing and quality robust hosting services.
- We are committed to serving your current needs and helping you to grow your business.
Your Website is NOT your Business.
Your website is a stepping stone to your BUSINESS success.
The Host1Help1 Process:
- We’ll collaborate with you to evaluate your needs and wants for your business’s new site.
- We’ll work together to understand your goals and we’ll establish some metrics and measures to monitor.
- We’ll work with you to develop and secure a great domain name.
- We’ll recommend an appropriate WordPress template. You can choose one from our library or we can even customize one for your needs.
- We’ll add features (Plugins) to your site to enable Contact Forms, Shopping Carts, Search, Analytics, and Language Translation options.
- We’ll give you specifications for images and video, along with recommendations for content length and number of web pages.
- We’ll create WordPress Editor accounts for you and your team.
- We’ll train you on WordPress or point you to online training.
- We’ll help you build out the core content.
- We’ll launch your new site taking care to not disrupt your email configurations.
- From there, we’ll handle the security, backups, and performance. …. You’ll focus on your running your business like you always wanted to!